Mahe 36 | Bareboat Catamaran
3 Cabins - Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef, Australia From € 3528 to € 4270 per week
- Length11 m
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Crew Type Bareboat
The Mahe 36 Whitsundays charter yacht is very popular with small familes and couples, as her three cabins layout allows perfect privacy on your sailing holiday. Keep reading...
Easy to handle and maneuver, this Whitsundays charter yacht is a little gem and the perfect replacement for the Tobago 35.
This Whitsundays charter yacht is designed so that everyone can have a great time on a sailing vacation around the Whitsundays in Australia.
Accommodation on this Whitsundays sailing catamaran is provided in:
- 3 double cabins.
For a bareboat Whitsundays yacht charter, at least one of the guests must have experience of skippering similar-sized charter yachts, or have a coastal skipper certificate from a recognised sailing school.
Charter Yacht Location:
- This sailing catamaran is based at Airlie Beech in the Whitsundays,
- Charters can also start or finish on Hamilton Island, but a small relocation fee each way will apply.
Great Barrier Reef Yacht Charters:
By law, there are no bareboat charters to the Great Barrier Reef. Only certain Whitsundays charter yachts are licensed to sail to the Great Barrier Reef, and only with a qualified skipper on board. The weather can change very quickly, and there are no sheltered anchorages within easy reach. The protection of the Reef is also paramount.
The best way to visit the Great Barrier Reef during your sailing holiday is by seaplane. The seaplane will collect you from your Whitsundays charter yacht, fly over the reef, then you land and snorkel for 2-3 hours and fly back to your charter yacht. Day trips on ferries can also be arranged.
The snorkelling and diving in the northern Whitsundays Islands rivals anything on the Great Barrier Reef itself, and those islands are safe sailing grounds.
Yacht charter price for this Mahe 36 sailing catamaran in the Whitsundays in Australia includes:
- Exclusive use of the Whitsundays charter yacht and its equipment for the duration of your sailing holiday,
- Cruising guide, sea charts and area/safety briefing before charter,
- Bed linen, bath towels and beach towels,
- Bimini top,
- CD player and cockpit speakers,
- DVD player and flat screen TV,
- Cockpit coolbox for drinks,
- Gas deck BBQ set,
- Snorkelling equipment,
- Dinghy and outboard engine,
- All local taxes and VAT.
Yacht charter price for this Mahe 36 sailing catamaran in the Whitsundays in Australia does not include:
- Transfers from airport or hotel to Whitsundays charter yacht,
- Crew or provisions,
- Mandatory damage waiver insurance of Euro 213 per charter,
- Great Barrier Reef environmental charge of Euro 18 per person per charter,
- Fuel and water refills at end of charter.
Extra yacht charter costs for this Mahe 36 sailing catamaran in the Whitsundays in Australia could include:
- Skipper at Euro 231 per day plus provisioning,
- Hostess/Cook at Euro 210 per day plus provisioning,
- Advance provisioning service.
Yacht charter notes for this Mahe 36 sailing catamaran in the Whitsundays in Australia:
- Minimum Whitsundays yacht charter duration is 7 nights,
- Refundable security deposit is payable at the marina prior to charter,
- This Whitsundays yacht charter run from 9am on day 1 to 10am on the last day,
- Prices quoted are in Euro for a bareboat yacht charter per day,
- Long yacht charter duration discounts are:
.....5% discount for yacht charter for 13 nights to 20 nights,
.....10% discount for yacht charter for 21 nights to 27 nights,
.....15% discount for yacht charter for 28 nights or more,
- Early booking discount of 5% for deposits paid 180 days before departure date.
Yacht charter payment terms for this Mahe 36 sailing catamaran in the Whitsundays in Australia:
- 25% to confirm charter yacht booking,
- Balance, including all options, due 60 days before charter,
- Any options such as skipper, crew, transfers, etc, requested after the final balance payment, must be paid at the marina, and subject to a 10% surcharge.
Send us an e-mail to check availability for this Mahe 36 sailing catamaran in the Whitsundays in Australia.
GPS, Entertainment System, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 3528 per week
High Season: € 4270 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Whitsunday Islands
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Whitsunday Islands
- South Pacific
- Great Barrier Reef
- Hamilton Island Whitsundays
- Airlee Beach Whitsundays