MIA KAI | Luxury Motor Yacht
"A fabulous luxury Bilgin super yacht for charter in Phuket, Thailand. It even has a jacuzzi on the flybridge!! Full refit in Summer 2015"
4 Cabins - Phuket, Thailand From € 69000 to € 79000 per week
Minimum yacht charter duration: Keep reading...
Charter yacht location:
- Phuket, Thailand.
Accommodation for up to 8 guests in:
- 1 master cabin,
- 1 VIP cabin,
- 2 twin cabins.
Each cabin on this luxury motor yacht has private en-suite bathroom, TV, DVD player and radio.
Charter yacht description:
This luxury motor yacht is a seriously stylish charter yacht, offering a huge flybridge with jacuzzi, BBQ area, dining area and sunbeds. The yacht has a well appointed saloon with adequate seating and space for relaxing with music system and 50 inch flat screen TV.
This luxury yacht is equipped with a 5 meter Zodiac tender with 40hp outboard, 3-seater Yamaha jet ski, water ski, wakeboard, snorkeling and fishing equipment, as well as inflatable water toys.
The choice of menus range from Thai dishes using fresh ingredients to western favorites. The bar is fully stocked with a selection of soft drinks, cold beers, quality champagne, wines and spirits. The crew of 7 will ensure your every need is catered for during your Thailand sailing vacation.
LIVEABOARD CHARTER PRICES are:
- Low season - € 69,000 per week,
- High season - € 79,000 per week,
ALL INCLUSIVE rates Include:
* 7% THAILAND VAT
* Fuel, on average 4 hours cruising per day
* (all fuel including tender, JetSki and generators)
* National Park fees
* Transfer from hotel or airport to the marina
* Food and beverages (breakfast, lunch and dinner, morning coffee & biscuits and afternoon tea with cake and fruit, soft drinks and bottled water) excluding any special
* Alcohol in reasonable quantities, (local wines, spirits)
** Does not include any special requests, fine wines or champagnes **
Additional fees, charged at cost to charterer, for MYANMAR charters apply, as per last update:
-Yacht charter licence USD1,000 per charter
-Yacht clearing agent fee USD 1,000 per charter
-Passenger fee USD 350 per person for 1 week charter
-Myanmar guide on board is compulsory. Fee for the guide is USD 35 per day.
-Port clearance fees about USD 300 per yacht.
The above Other fees must be paid directly to Myanmar authorities in cash US dollars, prior to the start of the charter.
The bank notes must be in as new condition. Any US dollar notes with writing, marks, folds or tears will not be accepted by the Myanmar authorities.
Relocation fees for Langkawi and/or Myanmar charter locations apply.
- Flybridge with jacuzzi and BBQ,
- Hot and cold water deck shower,
- Saloon & cockpit CD/radio player,
- Swim platform with folding ladder,
- Fore and aft deck sunbeds,
- Electronically operated paserelle,
- Fully air conditioned interior,
- En suite bathrooms with fresh water hot showers.
Watersports & toys include:
- 3 seater jetski,
- Tender with outboard engine,
- Wakeboard and inflatable toys,
- A variety of masks, fins and snorkel sets,
- High quality fishing equipment.
- 50% to confirm. Balance 1 month before charter.
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
Send us an e-mail to check availability of this luxury motor yacht in Phuket, Thailand.
Entertainment System, Jetski, BBQ, Jacuzzi, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 69000 per week
High Season: € 79000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Phuket
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Similan Islands