AEGEAS | Crewed Motor Sailer
"A great looking traditional wooden yacht."
Custom Built 50 - 4 Cabins - Athens From € 5950 to € 6900 per week
AEGEAS is a great looking traditional wooden yacht, she offers plenty of space, enabling you to relax and enjoy the sun, sea, and the stunning Greek Islands. Keep reading...
- 4 double bedded cabins,
- All cabins with en suite facilities and air conditioning.
Watersports & Toys:
- Inflatable tender with 6hp outboard engine,
- Yacht and yacht insurance,
- Crew meals,
- Water supply,
- Public ports fees.
- Appetizer: Greek traditional Meze
- Salad: Green Salad with Baby Shrimps and rice, Lemon and Olive Oil Dressing
- Main Course: Taskebap (beef in pieces, baked in tomato sauce)- mashed potatoes
- Dessert: Strawberries with fresh cream or cream caramel, Fruit in Season
Not included: please contact us for further details
- Fuel for the main engines and generator,
- Gasoline for the tender and or water toys,
- Food and drinks,
- Private marina fees,
- Corinth canal fees,
- Delivery/redelivery fees if embarkation or disembarkation is not from the home port.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 5950 per week
High Season: € 6900 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Athens
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)