Lagoon 450 (2014SH) | Bareboat Sailing Catamaran
6 Cabins - Phuket, Thailand From € 5000 to € 12000 per week
Minimum charter duration: Keep reading...
- Possible surcharges for less than 7 days.
Charter yacht location:
- Phuket, Thailand.
Accommodation for 8-10 guests in:
- 4 double cabins,
- 2 small single cabins in the front hulls.
Charter Yacht Description:
This fully air conditioned yacht has a steering station on the flybridge accessible from both sides of the cockpit, an additional forward cockpit, excellent performance under sail… and an incomparable comfort in the saloon and the cabins. This Lagoon 450 has 4 cabins with ensuite bathrooms, 2 single berths in the bows, and also benefits from improvements in safety, performance and cruising comfort. It is the only catamaran of this size that offers 4 independent living sections, the salon, rear cockpit, forward cockpit and the big flybridge, where 6 people can sit.
- Exclusive use of yacht from noon on day 1 to noon on last day,
- Snorkelling equipment, dinghy with outboard engine, bed linen and bath towels,
- Local taxes.
Price does not include:
- Long duration discounts,
- Transfers, skipper, cook/hostess, provisions,
- Hire of kayaks, fishing equipment, BBQ set, etc
- Fuel and water refills at end of yacht charter,
- Refundable security deposit,
- Post charter cleaning.
- Use of aircon at Euro 5 per hour.
- 50% to confirm. Balance, including all options, 2 months before charter.
- Any further payments made at marina with possible surcharge,
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
Contact us about availability of this charter yacht.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 5000 per week
High Season: € 12000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Phuket
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)