LADY BEATRICE | Luxury Crewed Motor Yacht
"One of the standout French Riviera motor yachts, ideal for family charters with her expansive deck spaces, water toys and charming crew!"
Princess 30m - 4 Cabins - Cannes - Antibes - Monaco - Villefranche - Nice From € 59000 to € 69000 per week
LADY BEATRICE is based in Cannes Port Canto, which is at the heart of the French Riviera, perfect for exploring the likes of Monaco, Villefranche and St Tropez. Keep reading...
This luxury British motor yacht features expansive deck spaces, ideal for entertaining, as well as comfortable interiors with the finest fixtures and fittings.
The aft deck opens into a large open plan saloon and dining area, which offer panoramic views of your chosen anchorage. One of our favourites is in Théoule Sur Mer, overlooking the striking Iles de Lérins.
Number of cabins: 4
Cabin configuration: 3 Double, 1 Twin
Bed configuration: 1 Pullman
Number of guests: 9
LADY BEATRICE is also available for business charters and there is no better way to successfully enjoy corporate entertaining in Cannes than on your own luxury motor yacht. She can accommodate up to 40 guests at quay during your Cannes Lions Yacht Charter or for the Cannes Film Festival.
Tenders, Toys and Water Sports:
Zodiac 70hp 4.70m
Jet ski upon request - Personal water craft licence required to use.
Mediterranean Charter Terms:
French VAT is due on the charter fee at 20% for all static corporate events. 10% is due for all charters combining itineraries in International waters. The charter expenses are estimated to be around 30% of the Charter Fee, depending on the exact requirements of the charterer and cruising plans.
Events and Meetings, Internet, Entertainment System, Jetski, BBQ, Jacuzzi, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 59000 per week
High Season: € 69000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Cannes
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- St Tropez