HIGH ASPECT | Luxury Crewed Sailing Yacht
"Perfect for a superb sailing vacation around Fiji in the South Pacific."
4 Cabins - Fiji, South Pacific From $ 21500 to $ 26000 per week
- Length21.8 m
- # Crew2
- Max Pers Cruising12
- Year1985 (2003/14)
- Cruising Speed7 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Crew Type Crewed
This Fiji sailing yacht is designed as a blue water, luxury sailing vessel for up to 8 guests. HIGH ASPECT provides an exhilarating and pampering sailing experience around Fiji in the South Pacific. She has undergone an extensive refit in 2014 including upgraded aircon, fully repainted hull, new instruments and numerous other items. Captain Keith and Chef Linda both British, have been on board HIGH ASPECT for many years with a Fijian local deckhand Josaia, who has been with them since 2016. Josaia is a fabulous guide for trips ashore and gets on well with children. Keep reading...
Minimum charter duration:
- 5 days.
Charter yacht location:
- Near Nadi
Accommodation for 8 guests in:
- 4 double cabins,
- 2 rear double cabins have individual toilets/showers,
- 2 front double cabins have individual toilets and share one shower.
The crew quarters are seperate to the 4 double cabins.
The charter fee is:
- 4 Persons US$21,500 per week
- 6 Persons US$23,750 per week
- 8 Persons US$26,000 per week
The charter fee includes VAT and local taxes.
Charter fee does not include:
- Food and beverages,
- Communications made from the yacht,
- Island landing fees, port fees, Marine Park fees, if applicable,
- Fuel for the yacht and its tender,
- Diving is charged at US$35 per person per dive.
An Advance Provisioning Allowance of 20% of the charter fee will be collected before departure to cover these costs. Any balance will be returned to the client after the charter.
Fiji charter yacht description:
This Fiji charter yacht combines outstanding sailing characteristics with total onboard luxury. All cabins have en-suite facilities, and plenty of natural light and ventilation. Full air-conditioning is also available throughout the yacht. Relax before dinner in the cosy bar area, which features a selection of entertainment to cater for all your tastes, including a well-stocked bar, television and video library, and radio and board games. The spacious main salon seats 8 for dining, or her piece de resistance is the enormous centre cockpit, shaded from the sun by day and even for the occasional rain shower, perfect for al fresco dining with a view over the ocean. The galley has a wide range of equipment, including gas and electric oven, microwave, coffee maker, blender, ice cream maker, kettle, toaster, washer/dryer, dual freezer, dual fridge and salad chiller.
Scuba diving and water toys equipment includes:
- Scuba diving equipment and compressor...copies of diving certificates must be submitted in advance of the charter. 5 sets of diving gear and compressor. Mini Scuba tanks for sport snorkel/diving.
- 4.7 metre tender, that can also facilitate water skiing...or why not be dragged along on the boogie board!
- Game fishing, fly fishing and deep sea fishing
- Snorkelling equipment (complete sets),
- 2 person kayak,
- Waterskis, and
- SeeDoo underwater scooter.
Communications and entertainment equipment includes:
- LCD TV with DVD player and big content library,
- Stereo music system with CD player and iPod dock,
- Sat phone, on board wifi, 3g internet, email and GSM phone.
- 50% to confirm, balance 2 months before departure,
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
E-mail us to check availability.
Internet, Satellite Phone, GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, Scuba Gear, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
“ Well maintained yacht. Food was very good, and elegantly served. Keith and Linda very professionnal in their charter business, they are good company -highly recommended. Thank you also for your help, you did a lot of work in organizing this and coord...[more] ”
“ We had a lovely week on High Aspect. The boat is great, and Linda and Keith were excellent hosts along with crew member Joe. First class service from Boatbookings all the way through. The Fiji sailing grounds are fantastic - we did not realise how un...[more] ”
“ Just fantastic! We are very happy with this yacht. ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 21500 per week
High Season: $ 26000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Fiji
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- South Pacific
HIGH ASPECT - 4 CabinsDetails