Windward 60 | Crewed Sailing Yacht
"Adventure sailing in the beautiful islands around Palawan in the Philippines."
4 Cabins - Palawan, Philippines From € 7560 to € 12000 per week
Minimum charter duration: Keep reading...
Charter yacht location:
- North Palawan in the Philippines.
Accommodation for 8 guests in:
- 4 double cabins, all with private shower/toilet.
Charter yacht description:
This is an extremely attractive and comfortable sailing yacht, available for charters around north Palawan in the Philippines. Unusually for a sailing yacht in this region, she is fully air conditioned, and offers 4 en suite double cabins, 2 forward and 2 aft. The crew have their own separate forward accommodation and bathroom. The spacious saloon has seating for 8, and its music stereo system is piped through to the speakers in the cockpit outside.
Charter fees 16th Jan to 19th Dec per week:
- Up to 4 guests - Euro 6,860
- 5-6 guests - Euro 7,560
- 7-8 guests - Euro 8,960
Charter fees 20th Dec to 15th Jan per week::
- Up to 4 guests - Euro 7,560
- 5-6 guests - Euro 8,960
- 7-8 guests - Euro 10,360
Yacht charter price includes:
- Services of captain & chef/hostess,
- Up to 4 hours of fuel per day,
- 3 on board meals each day,
- Snacks, fresh fruits, coffee, tea & iced water,
- Use of snorkeling & fishing gear, kayaks and tender,
- Linen & bath towels.
Yacht charter price does not include:
- Transfers to/from yacht,
- Soft and alcoholic drinks,
- Scuba diving at Euro 40 per dive, including equipment,
- Use of aircon at Euro 12 per hour.
- National Park fees when applicable,
- Crew gratuities.
- 50% deposit, balance 2 months before charter.
Send us an e-mail to check availability for this Philippines charter yacht.
Satellite Phone, Entertainment System, Scuba Gear, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
“ Thank you Boatbookings. Thalie and Skip ensured we had this amazing charter! It was the best part of our whole trip in the Philippines, everything was just perfect! ”
“ Just returned after a fabulous sailing trip in the Philippines - a very memorable experience! The Calamian islands is an incredible archipelago with diverse landscapes, great snorkelling and diving, amazing inland lakes, desert islands, nearly no yac...[more] ”
“ The cruise was great. Awesome trip. We loved it. The captain and his wife were great hosts, and such a beautiful area to. Thanks for your help. ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 7560 per week
High Season: € 12000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.