NAWAIMAA | Luxury Crewed Motor Yacht
Day Charter 25 Guests - 4 Cabins Liveaboard - Maldives, Indian Ocean From $ 70000 to $ 84000 per week
Minimum charter duration: Keep reading...
- Day charters also possible (9am to 5pm).
Charter yacht location:
- Maldives, Indian Ocean.
Accommodation for up to 8-10 guests in:
- 1 master double cabin,
- 1 VIP double cabin,
- 2 twin cabins with extra pullman bed.
All cabins have en suite facilities.
Charter yacht description:
This beautiful Azimut 85 luxury motor yacht, a mobile home on the sea, is an oasis for unwinding, self-pampering and adventure. Docked at the international airport near Male, mere minutes from where your plane lands on tropical Maldivian soil, your luxury yacht awaits to whisk you away into the deep equatorial blues.
The yacht has four en suite cabins. The master cabin, lavishly paneled in cherry wood and inlaid with luxury Italian marble, the tastefully decorated double VIP cabin and two twin cabins, will envelope you at the end of a salt-tinged day frolicking about in the waves.
The fully equipped kitchen with bar facilities and accomplished chef will ensure that those late-night hunger pangs are taken care of. The generous dining area allows for dining in comfortable splendor, and the spacious salon and multiple sundecks are perfectly suited for guests to unwind in elegant comfort.
The crew knows what you need and when you need it, and will gratify your thrill-seeking desires, or those quieter moments of snorkeling exploration in the Indian Ocean.
Water toys and entertainment equipment includes:
- 4.2 metre rigid hull dinghy with diving/watersports equipment,
- 2 dive compressors,
- DAN oxygen kit and first aid kits,
- Tanks, regulators, BCDs, wetsuits, masks, snorkels, fins, weights, dive computers, cameras and housings,
- 1 jetski and 1 set of water skis,
- Snorkelling and fishing equipment,
- 1 double kayak,
- Deck jacuzzi,
- Music system (Bluetooth enabled),
- TV with DVD collection,
- On board wifi.
- Minimum charter duration is 3 days (7 days Dec and Jan),
- Charter timing is 2pm on day 1 to 10am on last day,
- Up to 10 guests,
- Liveaboard price includes:
.....Services of captain and crew,
.....Transfers to/from airport or pick up from resort near Male,
.....Full board meals,
.....3 dives per day and 1 night dive per week per person,
.....Use of tanks, compressor, weights, masks, snorkel, fins,
.....Use of non-motorised equipment eg kayaks, windsurfer, recreational fishing, etc
.....Fuel for 4 hours per day.
- Liveaboard price does not include:
.....GST at 12%,
.....Green tax at USD 6 per person per night,
.....Soft and alcoholic drinks,
.....Motorised watersports eg jetski, fun tubing, etc
December to February - USD 12,000 per day,
March to May, and July to November - USD 10,000 per day
- Not included - GST at 12%, alcoholic drinks, crew gratuities.
- Includes - Transfers to/from airport or pick up from resort near Male, lunch, snacks, soft drinks, use of yacht equipment, fuel for up to 4 hours engine running,
- Any 8 hours between 8am and 6pm,
- Up to 25 guests,
- June is usually reserved for annual maintenance, so not available for charter.
- 50% deposit, balance 2 months before charter,
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
Contact us for more information.
Internet, Satellite Phone, GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, Jetski, Scuba Gear, BBQ, Jacuzzi, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
“ We recently chartered this yacht. It was fascinating. We loved the food prepared by the chef and the captain and the other crew were awesome. We especially liked the water sports; jetski, seabob, windsurf, kayak, fun tubing, doughnut rides banana rid...[more] ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 70000 per week
High Season: $ 84000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Maldives
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Indian Ocean