This Yacht Has A Special Offer: Phuket Last minute bareboat availability. Don`t miss out!
Saona 47 | Bareboat Sailing Catamaran
"An amazing option to discover the stunning islands in the Andaman sea!"
5 Cabins (4 double and 1 bunk cabin) - Phuket, Thailand From € 4760 to € 12200 per week
About the yacht Keep reading...
True to Fountaine Pajot style, the designers have paid special attention to how ergonomic they could make this yacht. With lines assessable from the helmsmen this truly makes sailing her a stress free experience. Going below decks you walk into a huge expansive saloon area with panoramic windows which drenches the saloon in natural light. The L shaped galley provides ample space to cook up a storm! The hull cabins are spacious and light, separated from the saloon this offers privacy - hard to get on a boat!
Number of cabins: 5
Cabin configuration: 4 Double and 1 bunk cabin
Number of guests: 10
Kayaks, paddle boards and fishing equipment are all available to hire for your charter. For more information please fill in the form below or email us at email@example.com
If you wish to charter in Phuket without a skipper please be aware you are required to hold a skippers licence and updated resume. If you include a skipper in your bareboat charter, they will occupy one of the guest cabins and it is expected that you pay for their meals during the week. Please read our Bareboat FAQs for more information.
Sample 7-day Itinerary
Start your sailing yacht charter in Phuket, Thailand and discover the beautiful islands in the Andaman Sea on our 7 Day Phuket Bareboat Itinerary.
Charter yacht location:
- Phuket, Thailand.
- Exclusive use of yacht from noon on day 1 to noon on last day,
- Snorkelling equipment, dinghy with outboard engine, bed linen and bath towels,
- Local taxes and post charter cleaning.
Price does not include:
- Transfers, crew, provisions, hire of kayaks, fishing rods, etc
- Fuel and water refills at end of yacht charter,
- Refundable security deposit and/or insurance,
- Post charter cleaning.
Extra costs include:
- Skipper Euro 1050 per week,
- Cook/hostess Euro 770 per week,
- Advance provisioning service Euro 90.
- 5% for 8 days or more,
- 8% for 14 days or more,
- 10% for 21 days or more.
Minimum charter duration:
- 5 days, or 7 days at peak periods.
- 50% to confirm. Balance, including all options, 2 months before charter,
- Any further payments made at marina with possible surcharge,
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
About the manufacturer
Based in France, Fountaine Pajot have produced high end catamarans since 1976. FP specialise in the catamaran model, which includes sailing catamarans and powered catamarans, both noted around the world as high prestigious yachts. FP are moving with the times, as the world becomes more conscious with pollution, FP have made almost all of their models available in Eco Concept mode, meaning emissions are lowered. Please read our shipbuilders page for more.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
“ The boat was lovely, definitely the best catamaran that we have chartered in 20 years. The air conditioning was a godsend.... to get a comfortable nights sleep its a must. The base staff was excellent also. Very helpful and friendly. We are compiling...[more] ”
“ The charter in Phuket turned out great. Everything was prepared as planned when we arrived and the taxi plan worked out. The team was very helpful getting us off to a good start. We had a great time, the boat was clean, luxurious, and everything f...[more] ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 4760 per week
High Season: € 12200 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Phuket
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Phang Nga Bay
- Similan Islands
- Phi Phi Islands