Lagoon 380 | Bareboat Catamaran
4 Cabins - Koh Chang and Koh Samui, Gulf of Thailand From $ 3800 to $ 7000 per week
- Length11.17 m
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Crew Type Bareboat
Minimum yacht charter duration: Keep reading...
Charter yacht location:
- May to August - Koh Samui,
- October to April - Koh Chang.
Accommodation for 8 guests in:
- 4 double cabins.
Charter yacht description:
Everyone knows the Lagoon 380...it is the worlds most popular charter catamaran. Lagoon have been building this yacht for many years, and each model just gets better and better, each time a little more refined, a little more comfortable and a little more convenient. The 4 cabins are just about equal in size, and the heads in each hull are centrally located so each cabin has equal access to them. The salon opens generously to the cockpit, almost combining the two spaces to increase the social area. The galley is located in the salon, so no up and down stairs and sweating away in a hull located galley. Sailing is easy with all lines brought back to the steering station which facilitates almost single handed operation. This particular yacht has large Raymarine GPS screens both at the inside nav table and at the helm; no excuse for getting lost on this yacht!
- Exclusive use of yacht from 3pm on day 1 to 9am on the last day,
- Dinghy with outboard engine, bed linen and bath towels,
- Local taxes and post charter cleaning.
Price does not include:
- Transfers, crew, provisions, hire of kayaks, fishing equipment, etc
- Fuel and water refills at end of yacht charter,
- Rent of snorkelling equipment, BBQ set.
- 5% for 50% deposit paid 6 months before departure,
- 5% for 15 days or more.
- 50% to confirm, balance 2 months before charter,
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
Send us an e-mail to check availability for this Thailand charter yacht in the Gulf of Thailand.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot
“ We had a wonderful sailing holiday. The cat was in good condition, all equipment worked well. The base staff were great planning our route, updated us with the weather every morning, and the sailing area around Koh Chang is beautiful and uncrowded. W...[more] ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 3800 per week
High Season: $ 7000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Koh Chang
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Koh Samui
- Koh Chang